Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's a Griswald Christmas!!!


Anybody want to donate to the Wettstein's electric bill for the month of December????? Hahahahaha!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

I thought you were going to take it easy this year Joey. It looks great and Launa says that she can see the glow from her house... nice! Good work Joey and it was great seeing you guys last weekend. P.S. look at our blog and check out the fish I caught on Sat.

Karli said...

Looks great!! We'll see what my little Sparky has up his sleeve this year... Time for some sibling rivalry!

Sue said...

We missed out on getting to see you guys. Ryan and I were both bummed to miss Tommy's court of honor knowing that it was our one shot at seeing the cousins...
Thanks for humoring Zach and letting him show you his fabulous hunting pictures. He's pretty proud of himself.

Love the house. It looks fantastic! Way to go Joey!

Lisa said...

I love the lights and the allusion to Christmas vacation. Just wondering which cousin you and Joe secretly consider your "cousin Eddie!" Ha Ha. Wish we were there to witness the glory in person!

Emily said...

Way cute! I hope we can do our lights this weekend!!! They look good guys. Hang in there Jenn!

It's Been a Day! said...

love it!! way to go getting them up so early. they look great. i cant believe how big kloey is. she seems so grown up!

and december 12th!! that's so soon. I hope you are enjoying the last few days of one kid and getting some good rest!! i'm excited to see pics of the new little guy. I remember coming to the hospital to see you when you had kloey!!