Friday, November 2, 2007

Joey, Jenn, Kloey, and Kash on the way!


Well, here we are! Our little family of three will soon be a little family of four. We have a little boy on the way, due in about 6 weeks. Kloey brings so much joy to our lives that we can hardly wait to have another reason to smile in our home. I just hope he is a "mamma's boy" so that I have someone to take Sunday naps with! Kloey is definitely daddy's little girl.....we are very curious to see how she does with little brother. If you ask her about it now, she is very excited, but I think her little world is about to get rocked! With the holiday season here, I am sure the time will go by quickly and we can soon update you on our newest addition! Here's to a joyous holiday to all of you! Much love, The Wettstein's.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

I'm glad you have your own personal blog. I'm excited to see what's new with your family. You look fantastic and I hope you are feeling that way!

Here's our blog
www.the-jonesfam.blogspot.com and on my link you can find the bjorkmans as well!!

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, you have a blog! You look amazing! I shouldn't be surprised because that's how you looked when you were pregnant with Kloey. And Kloey is seriously ADORABLE! I can't believe that's the same little munchkin we saw so long ago. I'm so excited to keep in touch again.