looks great! It's hard to find boyish things these days. However, because I have been buying clothes for a boy for almost 3 years, I love boy clothes. I have a hard time deciding on what girl clothes to buy!! Avery is deprived!!
I'm excited for your upcoming addition and can't wait to see pics.
That is way cute bedding! Everybody always says that boy stuff isn't nearly as cute, but it seems like recently I've seen tons of fun stuff for boys. Good luck with the delivery! I'm excited to see pictures of him when he comes.
We have been married for 6 years with a beautiful 3 year old girl (Kloey Arlene) and a bouncing baby boy (Kash John). Besides just loving life and family, we enjoy being outdoors riding motorcyles and four-wheelers, kickin' it on the couch watching a great movie, and OF COURSE....hanging with our best friends, the Larson's, who are just like family! (Sometimes we are referred to as the "Larstein's")!
Life is good....
4 comments:
looks great! It's hard to find boyish things these days. However, because I have been buying clothes for a boy for almost 3 years, I love boy clothes. I have a hard time deciding on what girl clothes to buy!! Avery is deprived!!
I'm excited for your upcoming addition and can't wait to see pics.
That is way cute bedding! Everybody always says that boy stuff isn't nearly as cute, but it seems like recently I've seen tons of fun stuff for boys. Good luck with the delivery! I'm excited to see pictures of him when he comes.
I like the crib. I showed everyone I work with and they were quite impressed.
actually that was jut, not char...
Post a Comment