Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our new little arrival....

Kash John Wettstein was born Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 at 12:18pm via c-section. He was officially 8 lbs 11.2 oz. and was 18 3/4" long. Short and chunky! He has blonde hair and is just perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present. We got to come home Saturday afternoon from the hospital and we are glad to be home! We hope you all enjoy the pictures....we'll will get some video up soon. Thanks again for all of your love, support and prayers. We love you all very much! Happy Holidays to each of you!
Love, The Wettstein's

3 comments:

Marcee said...

A little Kloey just bigger. He is so cute! I can't tell who he looks like more, but you definately picked up the right baby from the hospital. Congrats!

Steve and Megan said...

He's beautiful!!!!! Oh my gosh. I love the pics of him and Kloey together! So cute. We are glad to hear everyone is healthy and well. Love you guys!

Rachel B. said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!!! I LOVE that he has blond hair. I'm glad everything went smoothly. Here's to a speedy recovery!