A friend of mine (THANKS RACHEL!!!) let me know of this very inspiring blog and I wanted to share it with all of you. I have added it to my "favorite blog" list. I titled the link as "Ava's Story." As a mother of two precious children, I was extremely inspired by this blog. The mother, Sheye Rosemeyer, lost her beautiful daughter, Ava, almost one year ago. She was Kloey's age. I couldn't help but relate to her. She reminds us to be thankful for every second that we are blessed to have with our children. We should cherish every moment....even the ones that may frustrate us. I think this is something that ALL mother's should read....both new mothers and those who's children have grown. Please, take the time to check out Ava's story. You may be glued to the computer for a couple hours...but it is worth it! May we all take the time to enjoy the little things in life. Thank you Sheye, for your strength and encouraging words!!!
Love to all of you!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Ava's Story...
Posted by Joey and Jenn at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment