Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kloey & Kash


Here are a few pictures of the kids together. Kloey still adores her little brother! I am really wondering if she'll ever get sick of him! We had to get a door knob protector for Kash's room because she has a tendancy to end up in his crib! It's a little scary, but I must admit, the first time it was pretty cute. Joey and I woke up in the middle of the night and Kloey's bedroom light was on.....but there was no Kloey! I started to panic, so I immediately went to make sure Kash was still in his bed (of course I am thinking someone abducted my kids) and we found Kloey sleeping by her brother! The next time we found her in his crib was last Sunday. We stayed up late the night before, so we were all sleeping in. (So we thought) Kloey had woke up and went in to his crib again, but this time she was applying her princess glitter lip gloss ALL OVER HIM! I am talking his lips, eyelids, ears, cheeks.......he was one sparkly little boy! Anywho....they are pretty cute together!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: