Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crazy Wettstein's!

What we do while dad's away!!! Hee Hee! (Don't worry Joe, we'll clean it up!)
Kloey has been into this "superman" thing the last few days...she thinks she is Super-Kloey! She is "so strong!" She did this to the couch all on her own with her big muscles.....go super Kloey!

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Jen, your blog looks awesome! I'm so glad it worked for you.

Good job Super Kloey! You must be really strong.

Sarah said...

Farmboy! What the heck? So fun to see your comment on my blog. I thought I had totally lost track of you and Jenn. Thanks for giving me your blog address. How are you guys? You look great, and kloey (or should I say "Super-Kloey!" is beautiful! Where are you guys living now? Your house looks nice. So I just have one burning question...do you own your own John Deer Tractor? :-) Glad you guys are doing well. Keep in touch. I'll visit your blog often to say hello. Also, I have a bunch of links to other mission bloggers on my blog (Hudson, Baldwin, Budge, Young, and a few others) Feel free to check em out! Good to hear from you guys! Your friend, Fatty (mostly true now...having kids does the darndest things!)

Jut and Char said...

who needs couches with cusions that aren't smashed and squished anyways...
Jut

Sarah said...

Hey Joey, my email address is sarahegbert@gmail.com. I'd love to see your tractor pictures and get an update on what you guys are up to. What are you "farming" with your tractors? How much land do you have? That's cool that you are in Ontario. Adam and I have been wanting to take a trip out that way. I've never been to Oregon and we have a couple condo's on the beach we want to try out. We'd love to look you up if we are ever in the area. Maybe you guys could even come stay with us at the condo. That would be fun! We are in Provo in the house Adam bought before we were married. We lived in AZ for 2 years for Adam to get is MBA and then moved to Cali for an internship in the Bay area. We've been in Utah now for over 3 years. Also, send me your contact info along with your John Deer pics. I'm updating the mission contact list and don't have any info on you. Later Farmboy!