This last weekend we were able to go and visit our family in Utah! We finally got the cousins together, and they had a great time. We went shopping, played dress up, had tea parties, played outside, went to the dinosaur museum...ate a ton of food.....just had a wonderful time. Enjoy the pics.....I know there are TONS of Avery, but I always take pictures of my kids, so it was fun to take some of my little nieces, Avery and Taylor. I love you both! ~Aunt Jenn

2 comments:
Oh my gosh Jenn, these turned out so well! I love them. You really did such a great job. It was fun to see you guys. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get up there to visit. Thanks for the pics, how can I get them?
Em
Jenn! These photos you have taken are AWESOME! You are so talented. Where do I sign up for lessons?!?!
Post a Comment