Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day Weekend. We had a great time just hanging out as a family. I got to sleep in, have breakfast prepared, got beautiful tulips and cards....IT WAS WONDERFUL!
Not only was it Mother's Day for me, it was my 6 year anniversary! I love you, Joe! Don't worry, I won't post any pictures of you (I'd like to stay married for another 6 years...) Hahahahaha! However, I am very grateful to be married to such a wonderful person. You are my rock, and I don't know what I would do without you! Happy 6 years!
We've had some fun outtings over the last couple weeks, and Mr. Kash has reached a few milestones! I thought I would share a few, ok a BUNCH of pictures to help tell you about what we've been up to! ENJOY!
Oh yes, WETTSTEIN PHOTOGRAPHY is official! Please check out my webpage @ www.wettsteinphotography.com
I still have a photoblog, too. www.wettsteinphotography.blogspot.com
CHECK EM' OUT!
Kloey picking flowers...Atleast they were real flowers this time and not dandelions!







Future soccer player! We went down to the rec's last soccer games on Saturday to watch our friend's kids play. Kloey wanted to go out on that field so bad! She finally found a soccerball laying around and she had a grand time.





Kloey's tricycle...
She got this thing for her 2nd birthday, so 2 years ago this September, and she is just now big enough to ride it! Riding her tricycle is her new favorite pass time....and boy how she passes the time! Round and round and round and round... She crack's me up!





NOT YET!!!! This was a fun and scarey evening for me! We take Kloey to "Little Steps" (a reading group) once a month. They meet during the school year, so this was their last session before summer. It is for ages 3-5, so they all get to ride on a school bus since the 5 year olds get to move into kindergarten. Kloey, of course, thought it was the coolest thing ever. HOWEVER, I didn't think it was THAT great....I can't, or I guess I DON'T want to imagine her old enough to ride the school bus. Thank goodness she has a couple more years! I feel sorry for those mom's whose babies will be riding this bus for real this fall!






This was just a fun shot outside our house.



Here are a few pictures of our adorable little boy...





Such a cute sad face!



I really wanted everyone to see what I see when I look at Kash...


He has the most beautiful eyes.



This is Kash's first official MUSH. Yum.



First sweet potatoes...are those any better than mush? Poor babies....



"My mama scored me a ritz cracker! Whoo HOO!"

He absolutely LOVED eating this cracker. By the way, he has a huge mouth....like his father!










"I ROLLED OVER!!!" From is back to his tummy! Such a big boy...



































0 comments: