Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Weekend Camping Trip!


Every Memorial and Labor Day weekends (and other times as well) we go up to our cabin with my side of the family. It is up past Sumpter and it is absolutely beautiful.
This is a picture of Beaver Meadows where we always go for rides on the four wheeler.
This is a tree I found growing in the creek below our cabin. I thought these roots were way cool!
Another picture from the meadow.
And here we have the famous Kloey..... I don't know how many times I told her to stay out of the mud!!!


Of course her nagging mother really made her mad! This is what we frequently refer to as her "mean face!"
...The "nice face!"

Okay, now our little Kash man! HE IS SO FLIPPIN' CUTE!!! Sorry, I know I am TOTALLY biast, but how can you resist those creamy, puffy cheeks!??!!?!?! I mean HONESTLY!!!



Like Father like....daughter!?!? Yup, she is DEFINITELY a daddy's girl!

THROWING ROCKS....yes, even the adults do it. We were trying to see who could make the biggest splash, but then it turned into a photography challenge. As you can see the rock is suspended in the air right before it hits the water!

The RHINO! Or as Kloey says, the "WHINO." All she has to do is say grandpa.... and away they go! And trust me, you don't want to ride with them if SHE is driving!







1 comments:

Karli said...

Jenn, I am so jealous! You have mad skills baby! Will you be my mentor? Oh, and when we are together in a couple weeks, you need to talk up your camera like crazy so I can get Erik to buy me one! Or maybe we can buy yours if you are ready for an upgrade... Can't wait to see you!