THE ROCK WALL.....

And a SAND BOX!!!
The cabin....sleeps any rotten children...
Has a wrap around deck fully closed in so no rotten children fall off.
The full frontal. View..... Hahahaha!
Here she is in ALL HER GLORY!
Joey and my dad worked literally countless hours for 3 1/2 months to complete this GIANORMOUS playset for the kids! The swings hang from roughly 15 feet in the air for some serious launchage. It has everything that you could ever want in a playset or playhouse. It is rediculous. Seriously. I don't know how else to describe it.
On Monday evening we had a grand opening playhouse party. Kloey got to cut the red ribbon and about 20 kids swarmed the thing and had a blast. We had about 55 people come for a great evening! We grilled hotdogs, played, hungout....it really was a lot of fun! So thanks everyone who was able to come! (For the privacy of our guests the playhouse party pictures are in a password protected gallery...please contact me for the password if you would like to view them).
OTHERWISE.....I THINK YOU NEED TO COME TRY IT OUT YOURSELF!!!! COME ON OVER AND CHECK IT OUT!
(see little Kloey on the deck waving at you?)





3 comments:
That is freakin amazing tell them I said so they really did a great job now will they come to my house and build one! lol No it looks like thekids will have fun for a long time.
So can I just be Kloey for a day? Just one day. That is all I ask. She is serious the luckiest little girl ever. Not to mention the cutest little girl ever.
Holy crap!! I want one!
Post a Comment