Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh boy.....HE'S ON THE MOVE!

Well...here we go again! The walking stage. Kash stood on his own and took his first steps!!!! He takes about 4 or 5 steps and then totally biffs it, but it definitely won't belong before he is off and running. And BTW... he is 10 months TODAY!

5 comments:

Karli said...

Yay!!! How cool! I can't wait to see AJ doing that! We are still waiting for him to crawl. As much as I am excited to see that, I am ejoying the IMMOBILITY!

Kash looks so cute!

Kerri Fisher said...

Sorry I missed that this weekend! Hopefully by the time we get there he will be REALLY walking! Yikes! Can't wait.

Marcee said...

That's awsome, now you don't have to pack him around!

Just Us said...

Jenn he so adorable I can't believe that he started walking already! Daygun didn't start walking till just like a month ago. but that's ok cause he's my baby and I want him to stay like that forever! But he sure is cute, I want to just pinch his chubby cheeks!! ooh!

Tiffany said...

Jenn- I was blog hopping and found you, Kash is so cute! Last time I saw you, you were still preggers! Congrats!