Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter with the Wettsteins!

We have recieved so much snow this year! Thank goodness, because we needed it to accomplish the three things Kloey and Joey wanted to do this winter....
1. Build a snowman.
And build a snowman they did.




















2. Have a snowball fight...
Kloey.......don't you throw that thing at mommy!!!!











I think she was very proud of her snowman....



Good job guys!!!!


Here are some pics of Mr. Kash enjoying the snow as well...
I just can't help but LOVE his chubby cheeks and blue eyes!







3. Go Sledding.

(notice what she is sitting on? The old "dish" from dish network....)
Hey, whatever works, right?!

Whose having more fun here?!?!?






Well, as you can see we have really been enjoying ourselves. The snow just keeps falling so I am sure we will have even more winter fun this weekend!
BTW...we had an awesome Christmas. You wouldn't know that though, because being the professional photographer that I am I completely lost/erased the pictures from Christmas day. How, you ask? Who knows....but hopefully I can get some from my mom's camera and share some that way.
Stay warm!
Lots of love, Jenn

2 comments:

Karli said...

Great pictures Jenn!! Kash is so cute!!!

Marcee said...

So much fun for you "THREE" kids!