So we have had some more free time since we have found a house! That house hunting business was a full time adventure :) This is the house that we are buying. We close on the 15th of September. We won't actually move in til' the 15th of October, but knowing that we have found a place and that it is perfect for us is SUCH a relief! It is beautiful....this is the front. I will share inside pics when we get all moved in. It is 3400 sq. ft. 4 Bed. 3 1/2 Bath. 3 living areas, and a study. LOVE IT! And better yet, it is on a 1/2 acre lot. We absolutley love the house and are extremely excited to move in!
Kloey toting around her "train" or "choo-choo" dog. I am not sure if Great Grandma Arlene knows that her toy tagged along to Texas....although, I am sure she won't mind :)
Kash's newest word is "CHEESE!" It's pretty cute.... (and no, he doesn't call watermelon, "cheese" he is saying it for the camera). But this kid is a watermelon eatin' freak! I hate the next morning diapers.....eeeeww :-P
So we are officially members of the Walnut Country Club! This was our first family outing on the course. The kids loved driving the cart!
Joey enjoying an evening game....we won't share how it actually went ;)
Caddy-Boy in the making!
Kloey is so funny, she watches Joe so carefully...she can't wait to get some pink clubs so she can golf just like her dad.
of course we can't go an entire 9 without a fight or two, or 24.......
Ok, so they are fluffy cute baby geese, or ducks, or something....right?

WRONG! They are a bad bad ugly looking DURKEY! I kept telling Joe that it looks as though a turkey had intimate relations with a duck.....
Freaky Durkey!

Our little Froggy friends. The frogs LOVE to jump in the pool out back, but the poor little guys get stuck in the filter. If you don't get them out in time you have lovely, dead, bloated frogs floating in the filter baskets....so Joe and the kids like to save them and put them in the pond.
WRONG! They are a bad bad ugly looking DURKEY! I kept telling Joe that it looks as though a turkey had intimate relations with a duck.....
Then we heard people calling them "durkeys."
That explains my theory!
They. are. ugly.
They. are. ugly.
And they look MEAN!
Freaky Durkey!
Our little Froggy friends. The frogs LOVE to jump in the pool out back, but the poor little guys get stuck in the filter. If you don't get them out in time you have lovely, dead, bloated frogs floating in the filter baskets....so Joe and the kids like to save them and put them in the pond.
They are actually pretty cute (unlike the durkey).





On another note, I have taken up golfing. Weird, I know! However, Thur. and Fri. evenings we get free child care at the Country club, they have a children's activity center there. So learning to golf is my way of getting regular date nights! And, I admit, it is kind of fun. I am taking lessons and my instructor says I have a good natural swing:) Time to get some clubs!
Well, I think that about covers what we have been up to lately! (And, not that I was trying Karli, but I think I wrote more than you, HAhahahAHAha!)
On another note, I have taken up golfing. Weird, I know! However, Thur. and Fri. evenings we get free child care at the Country club, they have a children's activity center there. So learning to golf is my way of getting regular date nights! And, I admit, it is kind of fun. I am taking lessons and my instructor says I have a good natural swing:) Time to get some clubs!
I will have Joe play photographer and get some pics for proof sometime!
We have been enjoying the weather....I think we have adapted very nicely! It is a little on the humid side, but that just gives us more reason to use the pool. I have said this before, but everyone is VERY nice here, however, they are horrible drivers. Worse than Utah. Worse than my brother-in-law (Shon, I am talking about you)..... seriously they are bad.
I have found a preschool for Kloey to go to. It is the Sunshine School and is taught by a member of the LDS church here in Mansfield.....I have heard wonderful things about her and have had several people recommend her. She holds it at her house and she only takes 10 kids. It is set up very similarly to the preschool that Kloey attendend in Ontario, so I think she will really like it. We get to go to orientation and meet her teacher, Ms. April, on Monday!
Kash is a motor mouth, although 90% of the time you can't understand what he is saying. He is getting better every day.....his favorite thing to do (besides eat) is to ride his little battery powered 4-wheeler around. He seriously rides it ALL. DAY.
Joey is really enjoying his job here. It is a lot more hectic than what he was use to in Payette....guess that's what happens when you go from 8 employees to like 80! But so far he is doing great. He finds time to swim with the kids, golf, and have encounters with opposums (you'll have to ask him about that).
I am all set up to go with my photography business....the TX biz license, sales tax permit, new cards, and window decal for my jeep....just need to start booking sessions! I have had one so far and have one more booked in Oct. It's a little different than the small town biz where everyone know's who you are. It is going to take a little time to get out there. Staying positive though!
Well, I think that about covers what we have been up to lately! (And, not that I was trying Karli, but I think I wrote more than you, HAhahahAHAha!)
Loves to you all!
-the wettsteins-
3 comments:
i am so happy for u guys! the house is georgeous(sp) hard to type 1 handed. i am so glad everything is going well we can'y wait to see u in a couple of weeks
You must have a lot more friends and family members that care about what you have to say than I do. I have to keep it simple because I know my readers don't have the patience for all that I COULD write. :-) Sounds like things are great there! Oh, by the way - got your message today. Let's do a 5x7. Thanks!!
We need a Country Club in our area SO BAD!!! That is awesome that you started taking up golf, that is my goal one of these days. Glad that everything is going well. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Let's get together for a Burger West run!!!
Post a Comment