Tuesday, September 2, 2008

[cherish] this day...

Wow. This morning was Kloey's first day of pre-school! (or free-school as she call's it!) and no, unfortunately it is not 'free.' LOL!
She had a great time. I didn't cry (saving that for kindergarten) but I was a little heavy hearted! She is growing up SO fast. She will be 4 on the 19th....
I will [cherish] this day.



3 comments:

Marcee said...

Have fun at school, Kloey, you are going to love it!

Steve and Megan said...

So cute! I love these pics. Her hair looks like it's highlighted. So cute!

We are making our blog private. Will you send me your email address so I can invite you to read it if you guys still want to be able to? Send it to megan@hjslaw.com. Thanks!

Just Us said...

Jen she has gotten so big she is so dang cute and your baby is right there with her!!! Hope everything's going good we really need to catch up!! Love ya Rochelle, and Family