Friday, September 19, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KLOEY!!!

Today was Kloey's birthday! Our little baby is 4......
We had such a fun day! We got all fancied up, took pictures, went to lunch, had a party, and then went to dinner. She was spoiled rotten with everything Barbie and Mermaid. I have mentioned before to others how I dreaded the day that my floor was covered with naked barbies.... well, that day is here. UGH.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy her birthday pics! (BTW, getting these was like pulling teeth.) I would much rather take pictures of other people's kids!














6 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday to your little Kloey! I can't believe she's 4. I remember when she was brand spankin' new in our ward down in Parker. She really is such a cutie!

Marcee said...

Happy Birthday Kloey! Sorry your party got rained out! See you on Monday.

Emily said...

Happy birthday Kloey! We can't believe you are 4. You are such a big girl. Hope to see you soon!

Love Avery

Just Us said...

she is such a doll, tell her happy late birthday from cousin's she hasn't got a clue who we are! You really do take fantabulous pictures!
Love ya Rochelle

Denita Skousen said...

Cute pictures. I hope you had a great day. It is so much fun to have you at preschool.

Briana Carr said...

this kid (distant cousin of mine) is a model! :D
she's...so dang cute.