Well, I have FINALLY found a few *un-interrupted* minutes to post some images from our Yellowtstone trip that we took the beginning of September. Here are some of my faves! Enjoy!
Hahahaha....I love this picture.
Compliments of my little Photographer in the making, Kloey... She loves to take pictures! Thanks for posing for her Papa Fish!
Don't ever make me mad Shon.....I know where there is a REALLY big cliff! Hahahahhaaha....I am just kidding. However, if I ever get my hands on your goofy yellow glasses, well, let's just say you'll never find them...
And yes, someone had to take the job. Sorry, it just had to be me! (the bubble says; "Stop making fun of my yellow glasses, Jenn!") And I made fun of them ALL weekend. Heehee.
Don't ever make me mad Shon.....I know where there is a REALLY big cliff! Hahahahhaaha....I am just kidding. However, if I ever get my hands on your goofy yellow glasses, well, let's just say you'll never find them...
And yes, someone had to take the job. Sorry, it just had to be me! (the bubble says; "Stop making fun of my yellow glasses, Jenn!") And I made fun of them ALL weekend. Heehee.
A lovely group pic by a mud pot.... hot pot.... *vent*... they have so many names! Ahhh to pick just one. LOL.

Another great shot by Kloey! Easy there Kash! Gma needs that nose!


Another great shot by Kloey! Easy there Kash! Gma needs that nose!

This is how we transported Kash all weekend. For the most part he enjoyed it! And it was definitely a lot easier that carrying him in our arms. Not sure if I have ever mentioned this or not....BUT HE IS A CHUNK!

WARNING: Do not approach the elk...
Yeah...I quickly hopped back in the jeep when I saw this bad boy coming!
(And I know I wrote "buffalope" instead of BUFFALO...Kloey says they are called buffa-"lope").

This is classic! Kloey does EVERYTHING just like her daddy! All weekend she wanted her *knockers* (funny thing is, she looks through them backwards!)
This was taken by the first waterfall we saw after entering the park. What a cute picture!

Of course the park was very pretty. I loved it in the evening time when the sun was going down. (and that's when we saw most of the animal too.)
Mud pot
Waterfall
Waterfall

Sunset

WARNING: Do not approach the elk...
Yeah...I quickly hopped back in the jeep when I saw this bad boy coming! (And I know I wrote "buffalope" instead of BUFFALO...Kloey says they are called buffa-"lope").

This is classic! Kloey does EVERYTHING just like her daddy! All weekend she wanted her *knockers* (funny thing is, she looks through them backwards!)
This was taken by the first waterfall we saw after entering the park. What a cute picture!
Of course the park was very pretty. I loved it in the evening time when the sun was going down. (and that's when we saw most of the animal too.)
Mud pot
Waterfall
Waterfall
Sunset








0 comments:
Post a Comment